The Escalante Canyons Marathon reserves the right to remove a runner from the course at any time if, in our judgment, the runner’s health may be endangered through continued participation.
Entries for participants to use bicycles, skates, strollers, baby joggers, roller blades, or other wheeled equipment or to run with pets will not be accepted.
FULL REFUND WITHIN 60 DAYS
- FULL REFUNDS are equal to the amount paid for each bib, excluding fees.
- this means if you paid $40 for the bib and $4.32 for the fees, you get $40 back.
- FULL REFUNDS are available within 60 days of the order date.
- If you registered by phone or mail, you can call the office to get a refund.
PARTIAL REFUND AFTER 60 DAYS
- PARTIAL REFUNDS will be one half of the amount paid for the bib, excluding fees (If you paid $40 for the bib and $4.32 for the fees, you get $20 back.)
- A PARTIAL REFUND is available if a refund was requested after September 1, 2015, and once sixty days have passed.
- Partial refunds will be processed through Active.com.
- Processing Fees are non-refundable.
- No full or partial refund will be available on or after race day.
- If you can’t make it, you may have somebody else run in your place.
- Also, we are willing to send your shirt and packet to you as long as you are willing to pay the Shipping costs.
SPECIAL NO-REFUND CASES
- These are no fun. We really hope they don’t happen.
- If the race is cancelled due to a Natural Disaster, Inclement Weather or Reasons Beyond our control NO REFUNDS will be issued.